OUR GOAL AT CATALYST IS TO FACILITATE SIGNIFICANT CHANGE AND GROWTH IN THE PEOPLE OF ALL ABILITIES.
At Catalyst Behavior Solutions we prepare our clients to reach their full potential and achieve future success through the use of evidence based and data driven treatment methods.
Catalyst is committed to exceeding industry standards for client care through individualized treatment that focuses on the child’s “whole environment.” We work as a team to support our clients and their families to achieve success at home, in school, and in their communities.
WHAT IS ABA THERAPY?
ABA Therapy is a mixture of psychological and educational techniques that are utilized based upon the needs of each individual. ABA Therapy is the use of behavioral methods to measure behavior, teach functional skills, and evaluate progress. ABA methods are used in at least six ways:
- to increase behaviors (eg reinforcement procedures increase on-task behavior, or social interactions);
- to teach new skills (eg, systematic instruction and reinforcement procedures teach functional life skills, communication skills, or social skills);
- to maintain behaviors (eg, teaching self control and self-monitoring procedures to maintain and generalize job-related social skills);
- to generalize or to transfer behavior from one situation or response to another (eg, from completing assignments in the resource room to performing as well in the mainstream classroom);
- to restrict or narrow conditions under which interfering behaviors occur (eg, modifying the learning environment); and
- to reduce interfering behaviors (eg, self injury).
To learn more about our programs and the services we offer, please visit our services page and then contact us to arrange for a consultation.
WHAT DOES CATALYST PROVIDE?
- Individualized behavior supports that include functional assessment, behavior support plan, data collection, monthly evaluation, and training
- Bi-monthly one-on-one services your child’s own environment
- Integrative, team approach that includes all individuals playing an active role in your child’s life. We ensure the same interventions are being implemented across all environments.
- Personalized therapy sessions ranging in time and frequency, based on need. Personalized activities, data tracking, and treatment plans are included.
- Focus on learning communication skills, social skills, daily living skills, hygiene, learning and a variety of other important areas
- Services provided by BCBA ( Board Certified Behavior Analyst), BCaBA( Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst), or one of our amazing tutors, supervised by a BCBA or BCaBA.
- Measurable results: session tracking and monthly summary and graph. Programs are research and data based, updated according to monthly data
- Sibling involvement. ABA therapy is a team approach, and we like to involve your family in your child’s therapy. Contact for more information.