Catalyst Behavioral Solutions, LLC offers comprehensive behavior analysis services from a team of experienced, nurturing professionals. We use positive reinforcement to maintain and generalize behavior. We do social skills group classes and in-home therapy and we have a dynamic team that provides intensive research-based programs to children.
- Help facilitate development
- Teach language skills, play skills and social skills
- Help children and adults learn to access and participate in their community
Employment with Catalyst provides you with the enjoyment of working with children and adults with disabilities, and the fulfillment of making a difference using Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA). We are looking for outstanding individuals who are:
- Motivated, nurturing, committed, interested in and passionate about learning research-based procedures
- Energetic, friendly, and professional
- Have excellent communication skills
- Enjoy working one-on-one with children and adults
We will provide:
- Lesson plans and paid training
- On-going training in a supportive environment
- Insurance benefits for full time employees
- RBT Certification training
- BCBA and BCABA Supervision
- Prior experience working with children with disabilities and/or college related coursework is required
- Need to be at least 18 years of age or older
- Own reliable transportation is a must, as this is a home based service and employees are expected to drive.
- Outstanding driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Have a flexible schedule that may vary occasionally
- Preference will be give to those who are RBT certified
- RBT certification will be required within 6 months of hire. Catalyst will pay for certification. Check out www.bacb.com for more information
Our office is in Layton and our clients range from North Ogden to Riverton.
If you are interested working of our company please send us an application, cover letter and resume to Britt.Catalyst@gmail.com Please email Brittany for all career and employment questions.