Behavior Consultation services help individuals and those who support them to implement various intervention strategies to minimize problem behavior and increase adaptive behaviors. The consultant will develop the behavior support plan, train and model interventions and problem solve on how supports are being implemented.
- Family Behavior Consultation Services: Individualized behavior supports for children and adults living with their families. This service includes a functional assessment, behavior support plan, data collection, monthly evaluation, and training. Supports are provided to target problem behavior in all environments and is individualized to meet the whole family’s needs to support the person with problem behavior. Services can be provided on an on-going or one time basis.
- Individual Behavior Consultation Services: Individualized behavior supports for adults living independently or in group living situations. This service includes a functional assessment, behavior support plan, data collection, monthly evaluation, and training to support the individual in improving behavior. Supports incorporate all members of the individual’s team which include staff, relatives, and other supporters to implement interventions and teaching strategies. We will provide support in all relevant areas of the individual’s life. This service can be provided on a one time or on-going basis.
- Community Agency Consultation: We support community provider agencies in developing an agency behavior support plan, and assist in training key members of the team on best behavioral practice. We develop individual plans for high need individuals in day programs, treatment centers, day cares and schools. We work with each agency individually to meet the unique needs of their clientele and employees.
See ABA Therapy for additional information
Catalyst also provides supervision for employees who are seeking their BCBA, or BCaBA
Mental Health Therapy
All Catalyst therapists have extensive experience in working with individuals with disabilities, and have a passion for helping people of all abilities benefit from mental health therapies.
• We serve individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities
• We accept Medicaid (in Davis and Weber County), United Behavioral Health, Tri-Care & private pay
• We offer sibling & family therapy
• We provide home-based therapy
• We offer group & individual sessions focusing on social skills, life skills, & emotion regulation
• Our providers are licensed in the state of Utah
• We offer individual, sibling, couples, and family therapy