Catalyst Behavioral Solutions, LLC offers comprehensive behavior analysis services from a team of experienced, nurturing professionals. We use positive reinforcement to maintain and generalize behavior. We do social skills group classes and in-home as well as in-clinic therapy. We have a dynamic team that provides intensive research-based programs to children. Catalyst has remained a small business with fewer than 50 employees since opening in 2014, and we plan to keep it that way. We cherish the environment and culture we have here.
If you want to:
• Help facilitate development in people of all abilities
• Teach language skills, play skills, and social skills
• Help children and adults learn to access and participate in their community
• Learn and implement research based methods then fill out an application below.
Employment with Catalyst provides you with the enjoyment of working with children and adults with disabilities, and the fulfillment of making a difference using Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA). We are looking for outstanding individuals who are:
• Motivated, nurturing, committed, interested in and passionate about learning research-based procedures
• Energetic, friendly, and professional
• Have excellent communication skills
• Enjoy working one-on-one with children and adults
• Enjoy the small business culture
We will provide:
• Lesson plans and paid training, or a sign on bonus to those who already have their RBT
• On-going training in a supportive environment
• Competitive Performance Based Pay
• Insurance benefits for full time employees including but not limited to health, dental and vision insurance, elective disability, facilitated IRAs, and life insurance.
• RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) Certification training
• BCaBA and BCBA Supervision hours, both individual and group
• Prior experience working with children with disabilities and/or college related coursework is required
• Need to be at least 18 years of age or older and have your high school diploma
• Owning reliable transportation is a must, as this is a home based service and employees are expected to drive.
• Outstanding driving record
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Have a flexible schedule that will vary occasionally
• Preference will be given to those who are RBT certified
• RBT certification will be required within 6 months of hire. Catalyst will pay for certification. Check out www.bacb.com for more information.
• BLS certification and training will be provided.
Our office is in Layton and our clients range from North Ogden to Riverton.
If you are interested working for our company please send us an application, or send us your questions.
209 E Gordon Ave Suite 4, Layton, Utah 84041
Phone number: 801-918-4710