At Catalyst Behavior Solutions we prepare our clients to reach their full potential and achieve future success through the use of evidence based and data driven treatment methods.
Catalyst is committed to exceeding industry standards for client care through individualized treatment that focuses on the child’s “whole environment.” We work as a team to support our clients and their families to achieve success at home, in school, and in their communities.
Catalyst Behavior Solutions holds the highest licensure and certifications in the State of Utah.
What sets Catalyst apart?
- Individualized behavior supports that include functional assessment, behavior support plan, data collection, monthly evaluation, and training
- Bi-monthly one-on-one services your child’s own environment
- Integrative, team approach that includes all individuals playing an active role in your child’s life. We ensure the same interventions are being implemented across all environments.
- Personalized therapy sessions ranging in time and frequency, based on need.
- Focus on learning communication skills, social skills, daily living skills, hygiene, learning and a variety of other important areas
- ABA services provided by a BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst), BCaBA( Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst), Behavior Analyst in Training, or an RBT (Registered Behavior technician), supervised by a BCBA or BCaBA.
- Measurable results! All data is taken using our online platform and graphed on a daily basis. Programs are research and data based, updated according to monthly data.
- Sibling and family involvement. We believe in a team approach, and we like to involve your family in your child’s therapy.
- Bi-monthly social skills groups using evidence based social skills curriculum, placement using in depth social skills testing, individualized social skills goals, and monthly graphs for parents.
- Evidence based parent training curriculum
- An experienced team of mental health therapists with a variety of specialties
- Supervision for individuals seeking Board Certification using our Behavior Analyst Boot Camp training program!